1. L. Jorgenson, R.D. Kriz, B. Mones-Hattal, B. Rogowitz and D.F. Fracchia, "Is Visualization Struggling Under the Myth of Objectivity?", Proceedings of IEEE Visualization' 95 Conference, IEEE Computer Society Press, pp. 412-415, 1995.
2. R. D. Kriz, E. H. Glaessgen, and J. D. Macrae, "Eigenvalue-Eigenvector Glyphs: Visualizing Zeroth, Second, Fourth and Higher Order Tensors in a Continuum", Proceedings of the NCSA-NIST Workshop on Modeling the Development of Residual Stresses During Thermoset Composites Curing, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, September 15-16, 1995.
3. R.D. Kriz, E.H. Glaessgen, J.D. MacRae, "Visualizing Gradients in Composite Design and Fabrication", IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications, Vol. 15, No. 6, pp. 10-13, 1995.
4. A. Kuppuswamy and R.D. Kriz, "Development of an Interactive Multimedia Module That Creates a Visual Model of Beam Theory", Proceedings of ED-MEDIA 95 World Conference on Educational Multimedia and Hypermedia,Graz, Austria, June 17-21, Published by Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education, pp. 384-389, 1995.
5. Method of Determining Load in Anisotropic Non-Crystalline Materials Using Energy Flux Deviation, US Patent 5,337,610, 1994.
6. "Systems for Monitoring Load in Fiber-Reinforced Composite Materials", R.D. Kriz, W.H. Prosser, and D.W. Fitting. US Patent 5,209,123, May 11, 1993.
7. R.D. Kriz, T. Oshima, and S.G. Nomachi, " Scanning Acoustic Microscope Simulation for Determining Interphase Structure", Proceedings of the International Union of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, Springer-Verlag, pp. 395-412, 1992.
8. R.D. Kriz and J.M. Gary, "Numerical Simulation and Visualization Models of Stress Wave Propagation in Graphite/Epoxy", Review of Progress in Quantitiative Nondestructive Evaluation, Vol. 9, Editors D.O. Thompson and D.E. Chimenti, Plenum Press, New York, 1990, pp. 125-132, 1990.
9. R.D. Kriz and P.R. Heyliger, "Finite Elemnet Model of Stress Wave Topology in Unidirectional Graphite/Epoxy: Wave Velocities and Flux Deviations", Review of Progress in Quantitative Nondestructive Evaluation, Vol. 8A, Editors D.O. Thompson and D.E. Chimenti, Plenum Press, New York, pp. 141-148, 1989.
10. "Systems for Monitoring Changes in Elastic Stiffness in Composite Materials", R.D. Kriz, US Patent 4,449,770, February 19, 1985.
11. H.M. Ledbetter and R.D. Kriz, "Elastic-Wave Surfaces in Solids", Physica Status Solidi, Vol. (b) 114, pp. 475-480, 1982.
Return to Visualization Home Page
Revised June 29, 2001